Sawyer's Soccer

Sawyer also had a soccer camp he went to every Saturday morning at 9am. This might have been a little early for him, and he was sick some of the time, but I think he only really participated 2 times, the other times he didn't want to do anything. He was sick a few times and he probably just didn't have the energy, but he also just get's in these moods and wants to just be with mommy. So I think he had fun 2 times this fall at soccer camp. It also was rather disorganized, I wouldn't do it again.

Here he is walking with his hands in his pockets watching the kids run around. (the poor kid has been sick with a cough for about a month now, so I just don't think he was that into it feeling not so good)

Here he is 5 mins before the beginning of practice. He was having so much fun, but as soon as they started he stopped. Silly Sawyer.



Comments

Popular Posts