Random pics

This is Sawyer and the class Beary Special Bear. He was the Beary Special person one week and they get to take home the Beary Special Bear. All week they talked about the special person and Sawyer go to bring his airplanes to school and show them to the kids in his class. He was so happy to be the special person. Sawyer was so cute, he just loved that bear. He would go everywhere with Sawyer and sleep on the floor next to his bed on a pillow with a little blanket. I never saw him get so attached to something. I really felt bad he had to take the Bear back to school after the week was over. Look at this face! This is the day he had to give the Bear back, it was sad. Maybe I need to go and get him a special bear, only for him that would replace his need to have mommy lay down with him at night.


Lincoln's school had a walk to school day. It is not that close, but we walked, well Lincoln and I walked the whole way and Sawyer and Izzy rode. I was really impressed, the last part is the worst. A huge hill to the school. It is terrible, very hard to do pregnant and pushing 2 kids in a stroller. At the top of the hill the Mt. Daniel mascot "Danny the Hippo" met the kids. We were late, it took us longer than we thought, but I was so glad the Hippo was still there to greet the kids, it made the walk worth it to Lincoln. We walked with our neighbors the Allens from upstairs. They are awesome, they are also in the state department and also going to China, but they will be in Shenyoung, don't know how to spell that.


This is Sawyer's best friend Madeline. The love playing together and Maddy get's so sad when Sawyer goes home, she always wants to be with Sawyer. I think this is the first time either of them have had their own friend and it is really cute to see. They will be about a 4 hour train ride from us in China, so I think we will be able to see them a couple of times while we are there.

Comments

Popular Posts