Welcome home Mabel

The first weekend home was pretty crazy. Everyone wanted me and wanted to hold Mabel. Izzy called her "my baby" and always wanted to hold her. Sawyer was so cute, it took him about 4 days before he would hold her. He would hold her hand, but no her. Finally, one night he wanted to give Mabel a hug and kiss goodnight and as he was hugging her I said, "hey Sawyer, you are holding Mabel" his eyes got so big and excited. I asked him if I could take a picture of him holding Mabel, so I grabbed my camera, with the baby of course, then put her back in Sawyer's arms. He was so cute and I got a great picture of him. I'm not sure if he thought he was going to break her or what, but now he has the confidence and wants to hold her all the time. We sure are enjoying little Mabel.






Comments

Rachel said…
Bah! She is so adorable! I need to see her!!

Popular Posts