Christmas lights
We drove to the temple after church to see the lights. It's not too far away, if you don't hit traffic. But by the time we got there, Sawyer had fallen asleep in the car. I didn't think that was such a big deal, but it took 30 mins to get the kid calmed down. I just sat on the curb with him holding him, waiting for him to get out of his bad mood. He finally calmed down, but by the time he was ready to see things, the line for the nativities was really long. But, since we were already there, I thought we should try and see them anyway. Maybe not the best idea. We waited and Kelly tried to keep Isabel and Sawyer from getting lost, Izzy especially. I think it took about 45 mins. Not one of my better ideas. The kids did enjoy seeing the nativities. If only we could have seen them before the crowds. We walked around a bit after that and then headed home, much later than we had anticipated. Another late night for the kids.


We also went to the DC Zoo Lights. This was a lot of fun, not as cool as the Phoenix Zoo lights, but still fun to see.
Comments