Darius is a huge kids, he is about 5 months older than Isabel and I think weighs the same as Sawyer. He is one big kid. Adorable though. Isabel and Darius love pushing strollers together. In this picture is our friends Amy and Darius. Amy and her husband are from England and they are here for his study. We hang out a lot. Isabel and Darius are great friends.
This is our babysitter Santa, she is one of the twins that babysit the kids. I was taking Russian 2 times a week at the embassy and one of them would come over for a couple of hours. They just loved watching the kids. Isabel was really upset one time when they both showed up, she was so confused. These girls are really look the same, so Isabel was not sure what the deal was. So I know these posts are a little late, but for the beginning of April, at this time, it was finally feeling like spring. The kids were down to just jackets and tennis shoes, so much better than big boots and big coats. I love being able to take the kids outside to the park while they ride their bikes. We really need to get Lincoln and new bike so Sawyer can have his old one. We will do that when we get to the states. This is one of the parks behind our apartment building.
Comments