The Dolomites


One of the beautiful days during our Italy stay we drove the famous Dolomite road. It was rather scary in some parts. Extremely narrow turns, steep hills, and too many tour buses driving too close. But is was just breathtaking. We stopped at one of these beautiful towns and took a gondola ride up to the very top of these beautiful mountains. We were all so hungry by the time we got to the top. There was an amazing restaurant at the top with delicious food. This was the best meal I had on the whole trip. I was so hungry I just devoured it. My whole body felt so weak, i thought it was because I hadn't eaten in a long time and I was nursing Isabel, but after that huge meal, my body still felt weak. I realized it was because we were so high up. Around 10,000 feet! They even had a swing set and a sandbox up there for kids. It was such a great place to relax, with tons of trails everywhere for hikers. We wanted to stay there all day.
Comments