My mom comes to help

I am playing catch up. It has been a long time, Mabel has changed so much and I have been so bad about keeping up with my blog. We are leaving too soon to China and I have a million things to do. One of which is to get this blog updated. Izzy and Mabel are sleeping, Lincoln and Sawyer and playing games on the ipad, and I am updating my blog.

My mom came to help about a week after Mabel was born. Kelly took a week off and we survived in a tiny apartment and 4 kids. It was so great to have my mom here. She works so hard, my house was always clean, the laundry always done, and food on the table. She is amazing. I wish she could always live with me. Besides doing all this work, she was able to go to the kids basketball practice with them and go downtown to a museum one time. Taking care of 6 kids is not easy, including Kelly and I, thanks MOM we love you!!!





This is what it is like most of the time, trying to keep Mabel alive.



Comments

Popular Posts