December 24th
On the 24th we had plans to attend the branch Christmas party. They had a kids party at 11 and the adults at 12. The kids watched a cute cartoon, dubbed over in Russian, so I had to translate for Lincoln. We only have one other girl who comes regularly to church. Her name is Diana, she is 9. She is just adorable and gets along great with the kids. Our primary consists of Lincoln and Sawyer (he should be in nursery, but don't have one) and Diana and another girl Sasha who comes once in a while. A few others came to the Primary Christmas party. Tatiana did a great job with the party. She is so wonderful. She is the Primary president and I am the teacher. We take turns teaching. She doesn't know any English so I translate for her. She is so great, she wishes soooo badly she could talk to the kids better. The kids really like her, but it would be easier if they knew the language. I am also in the district primary presidency. We need to help the other primaries here in Riga with Primary. They are just not used to it and especially need help in the music area. But things are getting better (not by anything I've done yet.)
Anyway, I love our little Branch. We go to the Russian branch, they also have a Latvian one with more kids, but I wanted to go to the Russian one since I speak Russian.
Comments