Isabel 2 months
I haven't been posting many pictures of our little Isabel. I haven't even been taking as many pictures as I usually do. I guess that is because it is a little crazy around here. It is getting much better though, our house is in order, the kids are sleeping much better, we are finally over jet lag, and the kids are getting over better. Isabel is still a little sick, so we are still staying inside, but next week should be warmer and she should be better, so we will go out and get Lincoln to preschool and so on. Isabel is sure loved by her little brothers. She is also amazing how she can sleep through all the loudness in our house. I remember being so quiet for Lincoln while he slept, she can take naps in the porta crib in the living room while the kids are playing, amazing. I'm sure it won't last too much longer, but it is nice. She is such a good little girl, she sleeps so well at night, she will go 7 hours, amazing!!! My boys always wanted to eat so much during the night, they didn't stop till I weened them at a year. I didn't actually believe babies this young could sleep through the night, but I guess I was wrong. SHe is not going to be as fat as her brothers, I think it is because she sleeps so long at night. I can not complains since I still have Sawyer waking up at night. We will hopefully fix that soon. Here are some pictures I tried to take today of the boys and Izzy bizzy. It is not easy, I need Kelly to help me this weekend. We got some really cute hair bows in the mail from my friend Diana, thanks, we love them. Lincoln's favorite color is green so he wants her to wear green, and Sawyer's favorite color is blue so he always wants her to wear blue. During this photo shoot, Sawyer decided he wanted to wear the bow himself the whole time. His daddy really loved that. So here you go...
Comments