More videos
I just wanted to post a video of Sawyer riding this train. My brother and his wife bought this train for Lincoln when he was about Sawyers age, it is the coolest train. I just wanted to let him know that we still use it. Thanks Ryan and Beth. We love it. We try to only let Sawyer ride it since Lincoln is kind of big for it. But it works great.
The next video is of Isabel sleeping. She is such a great sleeper. She is almost 2 1/2 months old and she still sleeps around all this noise. Sometimes I try to put her down in her crib in her room but she keeps waking up during the day, so I put her in the portable crib in the dinning room and she sleeps so great. I think she likes being around the noise during the day. Maybe that is why she sleeps through the night, it is finally quiet.
Comments