I Dig Science!


We signed Lincoln up for this "I Dig Science" class.  Today was the first day.  They learned about worms.  Lincoln really liked it.  It is in such a cool place.  In Great Falls, VA.  Sawyer loved walking around and pointing to everything.  Lincoln loved learning about the worms.  I'm excited for this class.  I told Lincoln they were going to talk about Dinosaurs in this class, so he was a little disappointed when they didn't talk about Dinosaurs.  This is a science class and they talk about all kinds of different things.  One of the weeks they are going to talk about dinosaurs, but only once.  He really likes the class, but I think he thought they were going to talk about dinosaurs the whole time.  Maybe we should have signed up for a dinosaurs only class.  He just loves them sooooo much.  Oh well, it's good to learn about worms and rocks and dinosaurs.  

Comments

Lara said…
That sounds like a really fun class. I wonder if they do it for older kids. It sounds like it would right up Adam's alley.

Popular Posts