Sawyers walking!




Sawyer is such a funny little boy.  He is into everything and is totally walking now.  I can't believe it.  He doesn't crawl very much anymore.  He is getting better every day with walking.  It is so cute.  He has quite the personality.  He wants to do everything Lincoln is doing, but he wants to do it all by himself.  He loves playing in forts with Lincoln and playing under blankets.  He gets mad at Lincoln a lot for getting in his way.  I had to show these pictures of Sawyer getting mad at Lincoln.  It is so funny, poor Lincoln.  These are blurry, but you can still see how Sawyer is trying to bite Lincoln.  In Sawyer's defense, Lincoln was holding on to his leg, so he couldn't walk.  

Comments

The Robins Nest said…
SO CUTE! I wish I could see you and the fam in real life!
Lara said…
Both of your boys are just so adorable. Adam had those same pajamas as Sawyer and seeing him in them made me nostalgic for when Adam was younger.
Holly said…
cute brothers.
Beth said…
I seriously love that you are letting them do their thing, at least long enough to document before you stepped in I am sure. It doesn't seem like that long since we saw you guys and already they have changed a ton!

Popular Posts