Potty Training

Lincoln is being potty trained now.  He is doing soooo good.  I'm so glad I waited.  I tried a couple of times before, but I gave up because He didn't seem like he was getting it.  So we waited till last weekend and he is doing sooo good.  It's great.  Three is a great age, he doesn't need a paci anymore, and he is potty trained, he hardly has any accidents.  The only thing I don't like about three is the talking back, some say three is like 2 with an attitude.  I agree, Lincoln is so emotional sometimes.  Maybe it's because he doesn't nap anymore, from 4-bedtime, 6pm he is really emotional, but that's better than taking a long nap and not going to bed till 10pm.  One of the funny things Lincoln has said to me a couple of times is, this is yelling of course:  YOU HAVE TO STOP PUTTING PEOPLE IN TIME OUT!!!!!!  It was pretty funny.  

Comments

Beth said…
YEAH!!! Congratulations to all of you.

Gotta love that sassy attitude, so many fun things to look forward too...
Candace said…
Glad to here that you ended up waiting, that's what I think I'm going to do with Henry. Good luck with it, your boys are way to cute, great pictures and fun blog!

Popular Posts