Baltimore Half Marathon!
I ran the Baltimore Half Marathon on Saturday. It was really hard. I've been sick the past couple of weeks and could only run twice. I haven't been feeling the best, so my run was not that great, but I did finish and I'm so glad I did it. The Baltimore half is very hilly, it was uphill most of the way, but the last two miles was downhill, thank goodness. Kelly came with the boys to watch me. It was fun to have them cheer me on. Kelly ran with me when we did our full marathon when we were dating, then we ran the National Half Marathon March 2007. So it was kind of lonely without Kelly there. Maybe that's why my time was so slow, Kelly wasn't with me to keep me going. He did sign up and paid for the race, but he didn't have time to train and we didn't know what to do with the boys, especially because I am still nursing Sawyer so we couldn't leave him with anyone, he doesn't take a bottle. I signed up to run the Richmond half November 15, but after my run yesterday I was seriously wondering what I was thinking. Today I feel better, so I hope I have some good training runs before Richmond so it won't be as bad.
Comments
you look soooooooooooo good, by the way!!! would you stop with all that exercising already?!??!?!