Hey Ma
Lincoln has recently changed his name for me. First it was mommy, then mama, then Lisa for a while, now he has shortened it to "ma". I think it is so funny. I feel like we are back in the days of Little House in the Praire. He also sometimes shortens daddy to da. He's just down to business. On another note, I only have 4 1/2 weeks left. I can't believe it. Sometimes it seems like it is taking so long, and sometimes, it feel like the time is flying. We have so much to do before the baby comes. First of all, we are no where near picking out a name. We have some ideas, but it is so hard to choose one. I guess we will just have to wait till he comes to see what he looks like. I haven't taken nearly as many pictures of my growing belly with this little guy. I feel bad, I took so many when I was pregnant with Lincoln. So here is a shot of me 9 months pregnant. I just noticed in those pictures, I have green marker all over my arm, Lincoln colored on the computer table.
Comments
I am so excited for you - I can't believe you are already almost due! Good luck picking out a name!