Chicken Pox





We have had a crazy few weeks. We just can't seem to get Lincoln better. He had a bad ear infection last week and was on antibiotics. Then he had another fever for the past three days and this morning woke up with the chicken pox. As the day goes on it gets worse and worse. Poor little guy. He is being really good though. I tried to give him a bath with some stuff his doctor recommended to help with the itching, but he got really upset when I poured the stuff in the bath tub. It turned the color of the water really murky and Lincoln was so worried about his animals in his tub. He even said "Ma, my shark can't breathe". So I had to empty out the water and start again. We will be in the house again for the next 10 days, hopefully we are all better when the baby comes and hopefully doesn't decided to come until Lincoln is done with his chicken pox.

Comments

Lara said…
Oh! That's no fun...especially with a new baby coming! Did he ever get the chicken pox vaccine?
When Cami got the chicken pox when she was 10 months old I was convinced that she would be an anomaly and that our generation of children wouldn't have to deal with it because of the vaccine...but every year I hear of it still going around.
Good luck!

Popular Posts