Allergic reaction
So Lincoln got some medicine and is feeling much better. He is still completely spotted everywhere, but is not puffy like he was yesterday. And he doesn't itch as much. We saw the doctor again today and they think it might have been a reaction to the amoxicilon (spelling?) he was on last week from a bad ear infection. His last day for the medicine was Wednesday and that is when Lincoln started spotting. So for now no more amoxicion and they will do a blood test to see if he is allergic, but they are going to wait until he needs another blood test since those are so not fun for little kids. Yesterdays blood test was terrible. The doctor couldn't get it and didn't want to keep sticking him so they sent us to a lab to do it. They got him on the first try, but it was a long, searching try. I hate it when they do that. He must have veins like mine, they always move. Lincoln survived and everything came back negative. So for now we are just going to keep giving him this new stuff and hopefully all the spots will go away. I'm just glad he isn't puffy anymore and not as itchy. I'll take some pictures of the improved Lincoln when he gets up from his nap. I"m going to nap too since we have not been sleeping very good around here.
Comments