Sawyer
Today Kelly took me on a date to Georgetown for some awesome Georgetown cupcakes. They are so delicious. Then we went to the bookstore to look at baby name books. As we were looking we looked up Sawyer and it said: Warm hearted with an eye for mischief. I thought that was just perfect for this little boy. I'm so glad we named him Sawyer, Kelly wasn't sure if he wanted to name him Sawyer but it fits him perfectly. He is such a silly boy. He is always giving hugs and kisses and always getting into mischief. He is starting to copy everything we say. In the morning Kelly gets up with him and studies Latvian on the couch while Sawyer wanders around. Kelly will repeat Latvian words and Sawyer will sit next to him copying him and repeating the words as best he can which sounds nothing like it, but very cute. He also just loves animals. Today a little dog was wandering around our neighborhood and he wanted to hold it and he kept hugging him and giving him kisses. I didn't have my camera out, so later our neighbor brought her dog out and I took pictures of Sawyer hugging and kissing Foxy. It's too bad we are not going to get a dog. I really think boys need dogs. Lincoln is scared of dogs now, he used to love them, I don't know what happened, but as he grew he started to get scared of them. Hopefully Sawyer won't be scared of them. Maybe someday when the boys are old enough to take care of the dog we will get one.
Anyway, I just love my boys and it's so fun to see Sawyers personality come out. 1 1/2 is such a fun age.
Comments