Sawyers getting bigger







Here are some recent pictures of Sawyer. He is getting bigger and so much fun. He has the cutest laugh. I"m going to have to post a video of him laughing if I can figure it out. He loves watching Lincoln and Lincoln loves making him laugh. They are going to be such great friends and brothers.

Comments

Jill said…
He is getting big. Cute little boys. I can tell they love each other. Where are you living?
Natalie said…
I am loving the rolls on Sawyers legs. Your boys are so cute....
Deanne said…
So cute. What kissable cheeks!
Lara said…
It's so sweet how well they get along. How adorable!
merathon said…
in response to your question on my blog-- we do NOT know what we are having. nothing like surprises i always say!

i can't believe how big lincoln is now. i remember when he was just a tiny newborn!
Jen Shumway said…
they are definitely brothers. What a cutie. My two oldest are boys and get along great
Cassi said…
they are so cute. And the strawberry picking looks yummy. can't wait to hit the waterpark again.
Angie said…
I love the little rolls on the thighs too! SO cute.
Beth said…
Cute new blog!! I love it :D The pictures are adorable, he is getting so big and SO FAST!! What cuties I hope we get to see them soon. xoxox
KiLee said…
He is such a cutie and he and Lincoln definitely look like brothers!
Laurissa said…
Lisa, It's good to "see" you again. Your boys are really cute, I love their names. Good luck with everything . . . and life!

Popular Posts