Sawyer



I took Sawyer to H&M and he picked out this blue outfit.  He loved it so much that he slept in it a few nights.  He also has his cool batman shoes on.  Here he is in front of his preschool.  I had to take this afterschool, when I picked him up since he always cries when I drop him off.  He is getting better, slowly better.  




Sawyer had a field trip to a farm.  Izzy and I joined him.  We got to pick fruits and veggies to take home with us, we had to pay for them of course.  Izzy loves broccoli, and she was pretty hungry, so she just started to chow down.


 They had a small, zoo at the farm and these dogs were in cages, Izzy was showing the dog her Christmas doggy she brought with her.


Here is Sawyer's best friend Jonah.  They have a lot of fun together at preschool.






Comments

Popular Posts