Isabel and Mabel

Who is Who????? I love this outfit my sister in law gave me for isabel, now mabel can wear it, but which one is she? They look very similar, except Izzy had more fat on her, Mabel is a skinny little girl.


Izzy



Mabel




Comments

Beth said…
SO ADORABLE!! Love that outfit! They do look the same, Ryan thought they were all the Mabel - he hadn't read what you wrote about it. Cute cute!
Anonymous said…
Wow! They do look so much alike!
emilyaaa said…
Oh my word--i'm getting on a plane RIGHT NOW to come squeeze that little baby girl of yours!! you guys make the most beautiful babies!!! and yes--they look alike. And they look like their brothers. And they're all so cute!!! More pictures! more pictures!
Andrea said…
I'm pretty sure the first time I saw Isabel, she was in that darling outfit. You make cute girls! They are definitely twins born at separate times!
Rachel said…
She's gorgeous! And i love the outfit! I can't wait to meet her!!
Cassi said…
so so cute! And I love the name Mabel. I am a horrible friend just now checking your blog. I have been thinking for awhile now I am sure Lisa has had her baby. She is a doll. Congrats, hope you are adjusting to another little one. Wish I could come hold her.

Popular Posts