Izzy
We just can't get enough of this little girl. She is just so adorable! She is so much fun and quite the handful. She speaks way too much for not even being 2 years old yet. She just cracks me up. This morning she told me, after hearing me mention Lincoln's school on the phone, "I wanna go to Lincoln's school". I'm mean seriously, she is always speaking full sentences. I just don't remember the boys speaking so well at this age. She sure has a lot to say. She was fighting with Sawyer in the stroller the other day and it was so funny. She is just to young to be able to fight with Sawyer in full sentences. It is very funny! She is such a joy and the boys just love her. I can't believe she won't be the youngest soon. It is amazing how quickly they grow up once a new baby comes into the house.
Comments
BTW--do you know what you're having yet? i never saw an official announcement on this blog--if I hadn't seen you in July, I probably wouldn't even known! :)