New News!

I know it has been a long time since I have posted. Lincoln of course looks like normal again. I was amazed at how fast his face healed. It only took about a week. I thought it was going to take a lot longer. Now he is back to normal.
It has been a crazy couple of months. I need to post about them. But first I will tell you what's new in our Latvian plans. We are going to be leaving for Latvia on August 20th. They were going to be short handed till Kelly arrived in October, so it really helps for Kelly to go early. It is also great for us. Now we can all go together as a family! And I can see Latvia in the light before the cold and dark and the new baby. So now I will be there for a little over 2 months, then I will fly back with the boys and Kelly will join us around the 18th of december and stay till after New Years. This works out so much better. It will be a little crazy getting out of here, but it will be tons of fun once we get to Riga. We are going to be living a block away for Kelly's work and right across the street from a huge park and river. We are excited.
Comments
very excited!