Sawyers life on the scale.


Here is Sawyers life on the scale.  I can't believe he is already one year old.  He is so big!  Forgive me for the very tacky editing, I don't know photoshop very well.  

Here are some things Sawyer does:

He laughs at Lincoln when he plays hide and seek with the couch pillows.
He likes to do everything by himself and doesn't like you to hold his hands.
He gives great hugs.
He loves his Daddy, he just loves playing with him when he gets home.
He says:  Mama, Dadda, Hi, ball, NyNy(lincoln), soft, dog, he moo's like a cow, makes a lion and dinosaur sound.  He makes an elephant sound.  And especially loves cats and dogs.  He make a great screeching cat sound and dog sound, they are very similar.  
He waves "hi"
He loves playing tackle with daddy and lincoln, he bounces on the couch pillows.
He has 8 teeth and is getting 2 more big ones, so he is not very happy right now.  
He doesn't like milk
He is such a wonderful boy and we are soooo blessed and happy to have him in our family.  Lincoln just loves him, and they are such cute brothers.


Three days old:  H:  22 1/2 inches
      W:  8 lbs 4 oz

2 months old:  H:  24 inches
   W:  12 lbs 5 oz

4 months old:  H:  26 1/2 inches
                           W:  17 lbs 11 1/ oz

6 months old:  H:  28 inches
                           W: 21 lbs 3 oz
  
One Year:  H:  30 3/4 inches
                    W:  25 lbs 12 oz
  

Comments

Cassi said…
I love that you took pics of him on the scale. That is such a good idea. I wish I had done that. And it is too funny how big he is. Josh weighed 25 lbs and 11 oz. at his TWO year appointment!
Deanne said…
He's such a cute chubby boy! Love the editing. ;)
MariLouise said…
He's so big! :) Where do I get a blue fig leaf like that? Ha ha.
Ashby said…
LOL, that editing was awesome! What a good idea to take pics on the scale, a great way to document their growth! Just this morning Emma stepped on the scale in our bathroom and it said 26.8 pounds and she's almost 2 and 1/2!!!! I think I need to feed her more.....

Popular Posts