Messy House


This is what my house looks like this morning.  It didn't take very long.  Lincoln was very helpful, he wanted to take everything out of the cupboards in the kitchen so Sawyer can play with it.  Then he did the same in the living room.  Sawyer is sleeping now, to I'm going to try and get Lincoln to be a big helper and help me clean up. 

Comments

Beth said…
Looks like he helped Sawyer play, how did the helping with the clean up go!?!
Natalie said…
Kids.. You got to love them. I feel like everytime I get one mess cleaned up they are making another one...Your kids are so cute!
Lara said…
Are you sure it was Lincoln? It totally looks like the works of a couple of my children.
Holly said…
Nice house. Reminds me of Kylie. :>)
Angie said…
This happened to me like four times last week. I finally gave in and spent a day installing shild locks on every single cupboard and drawer. It didn't help as much as I thought it would but it's a little better. Poor Johnny. Isn't it fun though to watch them play with EVERYTHING?

Popular Posts