2 Boys
So it's been a while since I've updated my blog. Two kids are not easy. Kelly has been able to take 6 weeks off for paternity leave. It's been soooo nice. For the last week we flew to Utah to bless Sawyer. We stayed with my family and Kelly's family came down for the blessing. His brother and sister in-law were graduating from BYU that week so it worked out great. It was so good to see everyone and have more help. This is my first week with the 2 boys all by myself. It has been a long week especially because I flew home with the boys on Monday by myself and Kelly has worked so much this week. He worked till 2am Tuesday night, 8pm Wednesday, 11pm Thursday and Friday I met him downtown to go to a Wizards playoff game. So basically I've been by myself all week, so the house has been a disaster. But, we can't complain because he did have 6 weeks off. It looks like Kelly is going to be pretty busy from now on, so I'm so glad he took all that time off. Sawyer still likes to wake up and eat every 2-3 hours, so I haven't been getting good sleep. He also loves being held when taking naps, so I'm trying to break him of the habit since Lincoln needs some mommy and me time. Lincoln has been pretty good with him, but this week he has a cold and hasn't been felling very well, so he has gets really angry sometimes and takes it out on Sawyer. It's more like a love/hate relationship they have. I need to work on being a better disciplinarian. Sometimes I think Lincoln is out of control and I don't know what to do about it. Maybe he's just a two year old. Anyway, here are some cute pictures of our growing boys.
Comments
Your boys are so cute. I am kindof nervous now about having another kid after reading your blog, but it's too late now. I am sure things will get easier when Sawyer gets bigger. Julie does not have a blog. I told her she should start one. Next time you are in Utah we should definately get together..
So, we're coming out at the end of June on a "house-hunting" trip, although we'll probably rent first. Let's get together!!