Feeding the Ducks!
Last Saturday Kelly had a class he had to go to till 3pm, so Lincoln and I drove him downtown and fed the ducks while he was in class. It was such a beautiful day! The sun was so pretty and there were hardly any people on the national mall. Lincoln loved feeding the ducks, he was so crazy. I was worried I was going to have to fish him out of the pond. That would have been so gross. He of course had to splash in mud and puddles and walk in the duck poop, so we were pretty disgusting by the time we went home. He even started playing with the duck poop. It looks kind of funny, so he was just checking it out. Yuck! He got a good bath when we got home, so he is fine. Here are some pics I took of the fun day out. Lincoln kept chasing the pigeons away since they tried to steal the duck food. Here is where I thought he was going to fall in since he was looking up as he was running and not paying attention to how close he was to the water. Of course I was taking pictures, so if he did fall in I could get a great shot. Just kidding.
Comments
Alissa and Mike