New Home





Hi Everyone!!! Well, summer is over and we are in our new home, or well, apartment. We are living by the metro so Daddy can get to work really fast. He likes his work, but wishes he could spend more time with me. I have my own room now. It is so much fun. I still sleep with mommy and daddy though. They tried to get me to sleep in my crib, but I got sick, so they put me back in their bed. I think I'll get sick next time they try to get me out of their bed. I also love pulling out all the dishes in the kitchen cupboards. Mommy and I go running in the morning to a park. Sometimes I don't like sitting in the stroller, so if I cry enough mom will get me out and walk with me while pushing an empty stroller. I'm learing how to get what I want, it's great. I love playing at the park, but mommy doesn't like it when I eat the bark on the ground. I'm meeting some new friends at the park, I only wish I could walk like them.

Comments

Popular Posts